WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Massive Rhino Horn Racket Revealed In US, Kingpins Indicted via @dodo thedodo.com/rhino-horn-ill… 21 hours ago
- Woof! WH fence jumper hit w/ felony assault 4 punching 4-legged law-enforcement “officers” Jordan and Hurricane. nyti.ms/1D41yJX 22 hours ago
- One of the most moving articles: “I want to go to school.” From a Rwandan Dump to the Halls of Harvard nyti.ms/1yZLj2R 2 days ago
- Albania’s Coastal Wetlands: Killing Field for Migrating Birds by Phil McKenna: Yale Environment 360 from @YaleE360 e360.yale.edu/feature/poache… 2 days ago
- “If you have the truth of a story, nothimg else matters.” Ben Bradlee, RIP. wapo.st/1DyqpHY via @washingtonpost 3 days ago