WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- It’s come to this. Group Injects Rhino Horns With Poison In Desperate Effort To Curb Poaching huff.to/1LZj3Vu via @HuffPostGreen 17 hours ago
- Devastating. What is China waiting for? African elephants could be extinct in two decades ti.me/1Fv1o4a via @TIMEWorld 3 days ago
- A tragedy, plain and simple. The last 3 of the world’s rarest rhinos are unable to breed thedo.do/1MOuJ8P 3 days ago
- Anon. sources summing up emails in weak A1 story. In Clinton Emails on Benghazi, a Rare Glimpse at Her Concerns nyti.ms/1G37Cay 4 days ago
- Heavy heart 4 slow-motion extinction event. The last 3 of the world’s rarest rhinos are unable to breed thedo.do/1MOuJ8P 6 days ago