WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Uh-oh. U.S. Ebola patient: “A handful of schoolchildren who had contact with him are also being monitored.” huff.to/1rMjOGk 6 hours ago
- “Let me be real frank…there may be another case….” Dallas braces for second possible Ebola case | TheHill thehill.com/policy/healthc… 9 hours ago
- It’s here. Ebola Diagnosed In U.S. For The First Time huff.to/YILNuM via @HealthyLiving 1 day ago
- Great post on how to survive ourselves. Living Planet Report: Alarming Trends and a Path Forward | Blog Posts | WWF worldwildlife.org/blogs/science-… 1 day ago
- The Number Of Wild Animals On Earth Dropped By HALF In Just 40 Years via @dodo thedodo.com/wildlife-anima… 1 day ago