WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Ransoming Citizens, Europe Becomes Al Qaeda’s Patron nyti.ms/1tp2xnF 23 hours ago
- Where Does Ebola Come From? – Olga Khazan – The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 day ago
- Okavango Delta Named 1000th World Heritage Site | African Wildlife Foundation awf.org/news/okavango-… 1 day ago
- FedEx facing drug-trafficking charges over illicit pharmaceuticals independent.co.uk/news/business/… 1 day ago
- Only in U.S. — a shootout at a wellness center. Pa. doctor shoots patient who killed caseworker usat.ly/1rEak0p via @USATODAY 6 days ago