WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Wow. Kruger admits rhino defeat? South African Park Considers Moving Rhinos to Stop Poachers bloom.bg/1qwve1H via @BloombergNews 21 hours ago
- Looks like great, needed reporting from @USATODAY. Mental illness cases swamp criminal justice system usat.ly/1mwaA9M via @USATODAY 22 hours ago
- Phenomenal: @firstlook launches fund for embattled journos. Promoting and Protecting Free Speech and Free Expression bit.ly/1tqXobU 22 hours ago
- Great reporting on inane situation w/ tragic consequences: Missouri Alone in Resisting Prescription Drug Database nyti.ms/1sCdyl8 1 day ago
- Congrats to my bud Maureen McLane, poet w/ “steady hand of an ice sculptor” 4 rave in @nytimesbooks: “This Blue” nyti.ms/1quoXn6 2 days ago