WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Beyond awful. Zimbabwe’s Reported Plan to Export Baby Elephants Raises Outcry Against Animal Trade on.natgeo.com/1wFdfHD via @NatGeo 2 days ago
- Wow, this is something. “Witness 40″: Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson | The Smoking Gun thesmokinggun.com/documents/unma… via @tsgnews 2 days ago
- Pathetic journo excuse in @NYMag error on $72 mil Stuyvesant kid: “In any case…we’re not a financial publication.” nyti.ms/1GpLDcu 3 days ago
- A terrible tragedy: extinction near 4 this noble animal. Rare Northern White Rhino Dies in US Zoo – ABC News abcn.ws/1ITXqlr via @ABC 4 days ago
- Huge swath of forest in Indonesian Borneo slated for clearing by ‘sustainable’ company news.mongabay.com/2014/1210-gfrn… via @mongabay 1 week ago