WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Problem of fake data continues. France and Italy ban products from Indian companies – FiercePharma Manufacturing: fiercepharmamanufacturing.com/story/france-a… 3 weeks ago
- Great get by LA blogger @CenLamar. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference In 2002 huff.to/1tf5KSR 4 weeks ago
- Just finished watching #virungamovie, heart-stopping documentary. So intense, could barely breathe. Park rangers heroic beyond words. 1 month ago
- A small hallelujah for rhinos? Rhino poaching kingpin caught in dramatic set up in KZN news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne… via @News24 1 month ago
- Seriously cute. Seal Pup Crawls Onto Woman’s Lap For A Nap huff.to/1wWpf7T via @HuffPostGreen 1 month ago