WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Stellar must-read: how peoples’ lawyers sell out people. Lobbyists, Bearing Gifts, Pursue Attorneys General nyti.ms/1u5jCEJ 2 days ago
- A moving story of heroism, integrity and long-overdue honor. Czechs honor Winton for trains evacuating children apne.ws/133lQbH 2 days ago
- Massive Rhino Horn Racket Revealed In US, Kingpins Indicted via @dodo thedodo.com/rhino-horn-ill… 7 days ago
- Woof! WH fence jumper hit w/ felony assault 4 punching 4-legged law-enforcement “officers” Jordan and Hurricane. nyti.ms/1D41yJX 7 days ago
- One of the most moving articles: “I want to go to school.” From a Rwandan Dump to the Halls of Harvard nyti.ms/1yZLj2R 1 week ago