WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Declassified Memos Detail Roles of Bush WH + DOJ Officials Who Conspired to Approve Torture bit.ly/1EaRgeG via @just_security 4 days ago
- Beginning of beginning 4 elephants? #China bans import of #ivory for 12 months: bit.ly/1wsclk4 http://t.co/qerZWSDKS8 via @DSWT 1 week ago
- India’s Air Pollution Is Cutting 3 Years Off The Lives Of Its Residents thkpr.gs/3625819 via @climateprogress 1 week ago
- In D.C. tmrw night, @PressClubDC hosting important panel on Future of Interrogations, bit.ly/1AGJU0g, w/ @SteveXen, other experts. 1 week ago
- A rare combo: great journo w/ human touch, RIP.Legendary ’60 Minutes’ Correspondent Bob Simon Dies huff.to/17jpYH6 via @HuffPostMedia 3 weeks ago