WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Warren: US ‘headed in wrong direction’ thehill.com/policy/finance… 4 days ago
- Powerful op-ed about the damage tar sands inflict on Canada’s boreal forest: A Forest Threatened by Keystone XL nyti.ms/1t6BDf5 4 days ago
- Crazy story exc reporting get. Uber Executive Suggests Digging Up Dirt On Journalists buzzfeed.com/bensmith/uber-… via @BuzzFeedNews @BuzzFeedNews 5 days ago
- Why @WWF claimed conservation win too early in Virunga? Oil Dispute Takes a Page From Congo’s Bloody Past nyti.ms/1sU5UxN #WWFWTF? 7 days ago
- This plastic chemical is outlawed from baby gear, but preemies get a heavy dose of it motherjones.com/environment/20… via @MotherJones 1 week ago