WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Can one lion change the world? Maybe…. twitter.com/ErrolCNN/statu… 7 hours ago
- CNN: Zimbabwe to U.S.: Extradite dentist over killing of Cecil the lion cnn.it/1H9FMpc 3 days ago
- Excellent roundup yet of dentist on the run. U.S. officials can’t find the dentist who killed Cecil the lion wpo.st/SxwS0 4 days ago
- After Cecil the Lion’s Killing, U.S. and U.N. Look to Take Action nyti.ms/1KBI48s 4 days ago
- Wow, if even Safari Club Int’l revokes your membership, you’re really a dirtbag. cbsn.ws/1h8FXfN via @CBSNews #cecilthelion 4 days ago