WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Obstruction oats, anyone? Iowa cafe changes menu to call out Chuck Grassley Supreme Court obstruction huffingtonpost.com/entry/chuck-gr… 3 weeks ago
- NRA v. Cosmo? NRA Fakes CDC Statistic To Attack Cosmopolitan For Calling Attention To Women And Gun Violence mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/0… 3 weeks ago
- CIA to Trump: drop dead. Director Brennan: CIA Won’t Waterboard Again —even if Ordered by Future Pres. nbcnews.to/1N2U8BC via @NBCNews 3 weeks ago
- Another brilliant cover from the on-fire @NYDailyNews team. twitter.com/NYDailyNews/st… 3 weeks ago
- Striped PJs for Blankenship. Notorious coal baron Don Blankenship sentenced to a year in prison motherjones.com/mojo/2016/04/d… via @MotherJones 4 weeks ago