WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Creepiest photo of the year. As Peace Talks Approach, Rebels Humiliate Prisoners in Ukraine nyti.ms/1mHVBuT 7 days ago
- #Silenced: a new documentary out on whistleblowers. Leaks, Whistleblowers, and the Media’s Right to Report gijn.org/2014/08/15/lea… via @gijn 7 days ago
- Is FDA preparing to rethink regulation of generic drugs? shar.es/1niEY1 via @ShareThis @AlecGaffney 2 weeks ago
- New low at an Indian drug plant: dead, decaying frogs. FDA ays Marck plant plagued by faked records and dead frogs fiercepharmamanufacturing.com/story/fda-warn… 2 weeks ago
- Real journalism: an endangered species? Time Inc. Is Being AWFUL To Its Writers huff.to/1BtWcd8 via @HuffPostMedia 2 weeks ago