WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Is FDA preparing to rethink regulation of generic drugs? shar.es/1niEY1 via @ShareThis @AlecGaffney 3 days ago
- New low at an Indian drug plant: dead, decaying frogs. FDA ays Marck plant plagued by faked records and dead frogs fiercepharmamanufacturing.com/story/fda-warn… 3 days ago
- Real journalism: an endangered species? Time Inc. Is Being AWFUL To Its Writers huff.to/1BtWcd8 via @HuffPostMedia 3 days ago
- Jim Risen: Telling it like it is. Where’s the Justice at Justice? nyti.ms/1oR4rG8 5 days ago
- Harrowing. Where is W.H.O. in this? For want of gloves, Doctors treating Ebola epidemic in Africa are dying on.wsj.com/1rCua8l via @WSJ 6 days ago