WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Sickening. Half Of Mozambique’s Elephants Were Slaughtered In The Past 5 Years huff.to/1RlRKnN via @HuffPostGreen 15 hours ago
- The Onion nails it. Shell Assures Nation Most Arctic Wildlife To Go Extinct Well Before Next Spill theonion.com/r/50408 via @TheOnion 2 weeks ago
- What a story! George Cross returned to widow of Indian Second World War hero: bit.ly/1PflBkd 2 weeks ago
- No to Keystone, yes to this? BREAKING: Obama Administration Says Yes To Drilling In The Arctic thkpr.gs/3657393 via @climateprogress 2 weeks ago
- Scary. Could substandard generics be playing role? Hidden African typhoid epidemic traced to drug-resistant bacteria nature.com/news/hidden-af… 2 weeks ago