WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Canadian Author Donates Prize Money To Fight Tar Sands Pipeline, Inspires Outpouring Of Cash thkpr.gs/3596776 via @climateprogress 18 hours ago
- Great column on Indian pharma by Ranbaxy whistleblower. ET Commentary : Sterilisation Deaths: Our big pharma swindle: blogs.economictimes.indiatimes.com/et-commentary/… 20 hours ago
- Amazing story of stray dog that followed an extreme adventure team through miles of Amazon jungle wapo.st/1C4wfU6 via @washingtonpost 2 days ago
- Warren: US ‘headed in wrong direction’ thehill.com/policy/finance… 7 days ago
- Powerful op-ed about the damage tar sands inflict on Canada’s boreal forest: A Forest Threatened by Keystone XL nyti.ms/1t6BDf5 7 days ago