WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Many thanks@OhioPharmacists, for referencing my @FortuneMagazine article on #PBMs: fortune.com/2013/10/10/pai… twitter.com/OhioPharmacist… 1 day ago
- Great watchdog reporting. Secretive donors gave US climate denial groups $125m over three years gu.com/p/49dnn/stw 3 weeks ago
- A case study in gov’t corruption: Tanzania elephant population declined by 60% in five years, census reveals gu.com/p/49djy/stw 1 month ago
- Prohibited items got through airport checkpoints 67 out of 70 times. Head of T.S.A. Out After Tests Reveal Flaws nyti.ms/1GhWpW6 1 month ago
- Ruh-roh, George. Dennis Hastert made payments to conceal sexual misconduct, sources say fw.to/6lk99yV 1 month ago