WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Only in U.S. — a shootout at a wellness center. Pa. doctor shoots patient who killed caseworker usat.ly/1rEak0p via @USATODAY 4 days ago
- Rx theft thrives. Thieves in GA hijack truck filled w/ pain pills, worth $6-8 mil. shar.es/L3lq6. 4 context: bit.ly/1rAOXvi 4 days ago
- Article claims smart people only buy generic store-brand OTC. But who makes it?#Ranbaxy. Smart? huff.to/1yVQ4rW via @HuffPostBiz 6 days ago
- Wow. Kruger admits rhino defeat? South African Park Considers Moving Rhinos to Stop Poachers bloom.bg/1qwve1H via @BloombergNews 1 week ago
- Looks like great, needed reporting from @USATODAY. Mental illness cases swamp criminal justice system usat.ly/1mwaA9M via @USATODAY 1 week ago