WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- What wrong w/ people? Thoughts? Zimbabwe’s most famous lion found decapitated outside national park m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55b5c… via @TheWorldPost 2 days ago
- A game changer for rhinos? Rhinos’ horns to be fitted with spy cameras and alarms ind.pn/1MeIiBD 1 week ago
- My latest, on psychologists gone bad: Torture, American-Style: The Role of Money in Interrogations vnty.fr/1TCn2bc via @VanityFair 2 weeks ago
- Biggest news in psychology in decades.!Psychologists Shielded U.S. Torture Program, Report Finds, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/07/11/us/… 3 weeks ago
- Many thanks@OhioPharmacists, for referencing my @FortuneMagazine article on #PBMs: fortune.com/2013/10/10/pai… twitter.com/OhioPharmacist… 4 weeks ago