WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Can savagery erase history? ISIS beheads renowned 82-year-old archaeologist nydn.us/1TUwNj9 2 weeks ago
- Journalism at its best; a @BryanChristy tour de force. How Killing Elephants Finances Terror in Africa on.natgeo.com/1I5N2aO via @NatGeo 2 weeks ago
- Magnificent. So nice to see a lion — that’s alive! twitter.com/KENYAPICS/stat… 3 weeks ago
- A sad state of affairs. Is India Selling Out Its Tigers? nyti.ms/1KXyRYj 3 weeks ago
- Regulators can change world. MT: Frances Kelsey, F.D.A. Stickler Who Saved U.S. Babies From Thalidomide, Dies at 101 nyti.ms/1KWgWkE 3 weeks ago