WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Don’t try this @ home kids – or in China. MT: Glaxo Found Guilty of Bribery in China: Can Witty Rehab the Drug Maker? on.wsj.com/Zu1QNE 3 days ago
- Big news 4 rhinos: siege lifting? BREAKING: Ruthless rhino poaching syndicate rounded up by Hawks | The Citizen bit.ly/1r722eO 3 days ago
- Different quality 4 different markets. Some Indian Drug Makers Send Low-Quality Meds to Africa Deliberately? on.wsj.com/1p2C4Gi via @WSJ 3 days ago
- Bill seeking fairer treatment 4 black lung victims comes from stellar @Publici investigation. Deserves to be passed. bigstory.ap.org/article/fc57f8… 4 days ago
- New study by Roger Bate @AEI says India-made drugs for poorer nations inferior. Economic Times bit.ly/1u1COCo via @ArchiveDigger 5 days ago