WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Moving portrait of public-health fighter who “slept under mosquito nets as a child.” The Malaria Fighter nyti.ms/1ySOMAd 13 hours ago
- Finally, a cogent explainer. The link between environmental degradation and Ebola thestar.com/opinion/commen… via @TorontoStar 23 hours ago
- Very excited to read #payanyprice by @JamesRisen. My copy just arrived. 5 days ago
- No doubt: Ebola a viral marker of deforestation, wildlife trade. Ebola: the wildlife connection wp.me/p32weH-1ps via @fightforrhinos 5 days ago
- Finally – a sheriff is in town. Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant for Suspected Ivory Smuggler Feisal Ali allafrica.com/c/-5L3Ii via @allafrica 5 days ago