WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- FDA finds litany of woe at Ranbaxy’s Toansa, including: testing into compliance of bad API. fda.gov/NewsEvents/New… 1 month ago
- APA doubles down on aiding/abetting:US psychology body declines to rebuke member in Guantánamo torture case gu.com/p/3m343/tw @guardian 1 month ago
- Heavy hammer falls on Ranbaxy. FDA halts drug imports from Ranbaxy plant in India bigstory.ap.org/article/fda-ha… 2 months ago
- Mammoth task: Incredible photos of rare forest elephants being rescued dailym.ai/1bH8jYu via @MailOnline 2 months ago
- New York to Hold Hearing on Ivory Trade Laws and Elephant Poaching | EcoWatch ecowatch.com/2014/01/15/ny-… via @EcoWatch 2 months ago