WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Whale carpaccio: “It’s just like smoked salmon.” Except it’s legal to kill salmon, and you don’t need a rifle, Pippa thedo.do/1In3lh6 13 hours ago
- Once-Prized Tibetan Mastiffs Are Discarded as Fad Ends in China, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/04/18/wor… 2 days ago
- Horror. twitter.com/alfonslopezten… 2 days ago
- About to hear living legend @JaneGoodall speak at BAM in Bklyn. How many scientists/animal activists can pack the house like this? 4 days ago
- Taxpayer-funded animal slaughter. 2.7 million animals killed last year by @USFWSHQ in secretive war on wildlife thedo.do/1yrIb1r 5 days ago