WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Romeo’s loving it! twitter.com/475ken/status/… 3 weeks ago
- Our dog Romeo loving the weather. #Snowzilla https://t.co/oOaZSfsB2v 3 weeks ago
- Shkreli accuses @WaltDisneyWorld price gouging. Grt rd. Everything You Know About Martin Shkreli Is Wrong—or Is It? vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/m… 4 weeks ago
- Sad state of media affairs. Al Jazeera America will shut down by the end of April huffingtonpost.com/entry/al-jazee… via @HuffPostMedia 1 month ago
- In huge win for elephants, Hong Kong finally vows to “phase out” ivory sales huffingtonpost.com/entry/hong-kon… via @TheWorldPost 1 month ago