WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- “Only 14% of world’s population enjoy a free press.” #GIJN2015 1 day ago
- “Investigative journos not known 4 being collaborative, but that’s changing.” David Kaplan, #GIJN2015 1 day ago
- 900 investigative journos from 120 countries at #GIJN2015 in Lillehammer. Nice to be here. 1 day ago
- A major victory for honey bees. U.S. court finds EPA was wrong to approve Dow pesticide harmful to bees reuters.com/article/2015/0… via @Reuters 4 weeks ago
- Good news for rhinos. twitter.com/IworryTrade/st… 4 weeks ago