WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Story connects dots bet. APA/CIA/WH. American Psychological Association Bolstered C.I.A. Torture Program, Report Says nyti.ms/1P9mntA 4 days ago
- The APA complicit in torture? American Psychological Association Bolstered C.I.A. Torture Program, Report Says nyti.ms/1P9mntA 4 days ago
- Great plan to implement. How financial power can be used to save iconic species from extinction read.bi/1yPmico via @BI_contributors 2 weeks ago
- Honored to be included among great scholars and journos as a 2015 Andrew Carnegie Fellow. #CarnegieFellows. 2 weeks ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/LindaKramer/st… 2 weeks ago