WYSIWYG region 1
In the tradition of the great investigative classics, Dangerous Doses exposes the dark side of America’s pharmaceutical trade. Stolen, compromised, and counterfeit medicine increasingly makes its way into a poorly regulated distribution system, where it reaches unsuspecting patients who stake their lives on its effectiveness. Tragically, we cannot trust the purity of the costly drugs supplied by our most reputable drugstore and hospital pharmacies. read more
Purchase the book at Barnes & Noble.
Purchase the book on Amazon.
- Maker of Costly Hepatitis C Drug Sovaldi Strikes Deal on Generics for Poor Countries nyti.ms/1m7Rn4G 1 day ago
- 20 surviving Gaza zoo animals in desperate straits. 80 killed already. four-paws.us/projects/disas… 1 day ago
- Not a moment too soon. U.S. Congress To Consider Sanctions Against Nations That Traffic Ivory via @dodo thedodo.com/us-congress-to… 4 days ago
- No wonder #rhinos being steadily poached inside Kruger. S.A. can’t even convict Oscar Pistorius. huff.to/WYnIiP via @HuffPostSports 5 days ago
- And you thought the #FDA was bad? Canadians kept in dark about defective drugs thestar.com/news/canada/20… via @TorontoStar 5 days ago